What is PowerSchool? PowerSchool is a secure web-based Student Information System (SIS) that provides real-time information for parents and students using the Internet.
PowerSchool allows parents to:
- Access real-time student performance data
- Communicate with teachers
- Track assignments and attendance
- School bulletin announcements are available
- View attendance records
- Monitor lunch balance and transactions
How to Access PowerSchool:
Information on PowerSchool can be viewed on any computer with internet access located at home, work, library, or at our school. If you do not have access to the internet and would like to view this information, please contact the school office.
To request a parent account and more information, please visit the following GRACE website:
Already a user? Power School Login Access